At Beetham Dentistry in Kirkland, Dr. Marianna Beetham and her hand-picked team of dental professionals make sure that you don't spend any more time in pain than you already have. If you have a dental emergency, call Beetham Dentistry in Kirkland as soon as possible at (425) 825-8800. If your dental emergency happens after our office closes, call our office and our on-call team member will help you.
Depending on the type of emergency care you need, we are able to do same-day crowns, fillings, teeth extraction, and root canals to get you out of pain as soon as possible.
How to Deal with Dental Emergencies
- Bitten lip or tongue: Control the bleeding by applying pressure. Once the bleeding stops, apply ice if possible. Call us as soon as possible, especially if sutures are needed.
- Object caught in teeth: Use dental floss and/or tooth pick to remove the object. Rinse and brush. Try to not apply excessive pressure and wedge the object in further. If you cannot remove it on your own, call our office.
- Broken, chipped, or fractured tooth: Do not chew on that tooth until you can be seen by Dr. Beetham. Avoid cold or hot food/liquid and any pressure on that tooth. Take over-the-counter pain medication as directed.
- Knocked-out tooth: Carefully rinse the tooth, being careful not to scrub any tissue of the root. Once tooth is rinsed out, place tooth into milk and make sure it is submerged. Contact our office immediately so the tooth can be re-implanted.
- Toothache: Take over-the-counter pain medication as directed, and avoid hot/cold foods or liquids. Avoid chewing on the tooth. If the pain does not go away, contact our office.
- Broken jaw: Go to the nearest ER immediately.
At Beetham Dentistry, we know how uncomfortable dental emergencies are. Our Kirkland dentists and dental professionals will do everything possible to see you on the same day you call us. Our first priority is your comfort and health!